Translate this web page in your own language

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dear COP students...

Two and half hours left and you will appear for your COP in Russian final exams. In comparison to all big exams that you have written or you will write in your life this one falls in the category of a small  and not that important kind of exams. I understand it well and so I should not expect much from you. But, I can not help myself. Just like any other human being I am also very selfish. I will love to see you all performing well in the exams.
Wish you all best of luck.

1 comment:

  1. It took straight six hours and the exams are over.
    Deep from my heart I appreciate the presence of two brothers Irfan and Ishrath. Despite the trauma that they went through just a few days back, they chose to appear for exams.

    ReplyDelete