Translate this web page in your own language

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Finally it is over...

I conducted final exams for both of the courses on 16th Nov 2009 which I am teaching in EFL-University . It was really hectic. I started at 9 in the morning and was only been able to finish it by 9 in the evening. The fact that it was my first ever experience of conducting any exam on my own was enough to made the process unorganized.  
If it has not been my dear senior colleagues my decision to conduct all the exams in a single day would have been backfired.
I am really thankful to Totawar sir, Dimri sir and Mr Prasad who helped me at some point or the other during the whole process. Then thanks to my dear students who too were always ready to cooperate with me whether it was about taking extra classes or about conducting exams before normal schedules. All COP students who appeared for exam performed well as per their knowledge level. Optional Russian students failed to perform well except a few. All those who didn't performed well are the same who were irregular in classes and who never took the course seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment